[at-l] SNOW!!!!!

Now you folks up North will not be all that excited, but we thrilled
watching this white stuff as we do not have it very often.  Dutchtreat just
measured that there are 2.5 inches on the ground and it is 18 degrees.  It
is soooo pretty, especially as we are watching it out the window with a
fireplace blazing!

Supposed to be over by morning in time for safe driving and hiking into the
GA RUCK.

Hummingbird

---