[at-l] cohos trail border bored

There have been some recent cases of the Border Patrol seriously arresting
(felony arrests) people crossing over from The Peoples Republic of Canada
without going thru a border post. I would most certainly call the Border
Patrol/INS people up and make absolutely certain that I understand what they
want you to do. I obviously don't have any local knowledge but there have
been news reports.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"