[at-l] underwear

--
campmor regularly has sales on various types of synthetic fiber undies
that all generally are comfortable and work nicely; capilene is REALLY
expensive, but works well and feels comfortable - boils down to personal
choice, but do check out campmor's web site for specials on undies,
t-shirts, red ledge rain pants and parkas, etc.  they are by far my
favorite equipment site . . .

thru-thinker