[at-l] R-e-s-p-e-c-t

This is the shelter where I did my Rodney Dangerfield
impersonation on my AT thru-hike in order to *finally* have
a successful yogi (I was what...0 for 3 by that point?). I
am such a pitiful yogier that I had to resort to performing
stand up comedy for women in a trail shelter.

http://www.trailjournals.com/picview.cfm?sort=photo%2Eid&from=trail&with=Appalachian%20Trail&id=58

The two women who succumbed to giving me not one but two
butterscotch candies laid down in the shelter bed area
watching while I entertained the both of them from the
stand up table there in front.

Whew a lot of work for two butterscotch candies!

Datto