[at-l] Z-rest

Having been using Z-rests for a while now. Used them
on all my long hikes for what it is worth.  Found them
to be comftorable enough, and I like the fact that
they fold up. Been using them as the stay in my pack
for 3+ years now.  Even use it winter camping (with
another foam pad.)

>>Beautiful sunrise, but very cold thumbs gripping the
>>poles.  Even colder later this week.

I hear you.  God help me, but I've been running now in
the AM. Pleased to report I am up to five miles a day.

Since my New Year's Run, decided that this hiker trash
ain't too bad at running. Actually thinking of doing a
10K race this spring. We'll shall see!

But, there is noothing like seeing the sun rise on and
shining on the foothills to the west. Not sure what
the temps are..but it seems to be high on the cold
factor. :-)
(Also lets me try out the new liner gloves I finally
bought...nice n' toasty!)

=====