[at-l] Ga RUCK Camping@Amicalola Falls State Park

(It looks as if we have some problems with this weekend's plans. We
have one big place with two bedrooms and such up the hill, a smaller
cottage at the bottom, and apparently no campsites available. The are
at least one additional cottages available and some rooms in the Lodge.
What are we to do?

We even have OrangeBug involved in a bit of a tiff with a wife who
angrily demands I let the RUCK do its thing until Saturday nite and
attend a wedding Saturday afternoon.

We are going to improvise.

Should I be unable to get up to Amicalola Falls Friday afternoon early,
I will have arranged for Sunny and Frank to open the big cottage. We
will have adequate room to live like white trash, perhaps with the bulk
of parking at the lot atop the falls, near the intersection for the
cottages. We will find a way to make this much as the original RUCK in
a Harper's Ferry motel room.

It would be a good idea for someone to rent whatever rooms remain
available. I suggest that an early order of business include planning
an alternative location for 2004.

Bill...