[at-l] PANTYHOSE in cold weather

Thats what my buddy told me. They worked great?! put it out here to be
scrutinized, LOL sure was

HIKER7s

                    Chase Davidson
                    <wb4pan@mindspring.com>        To:     Ray Stern <raystern@adelphia.net>
                    Sent by:                       cc:     at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
                    at-l-admin@mailman.backc       Subject:     Re: [at-l] PANTYHOSE in cold
                    ountry.net                      weather

                    01/13/03 09:42 PM

This reminds me of a funny story,

     A very good friend of mine that used to hike a lot with me would not
wear those funny looking polypropylene long johns years ago. They
where the first to replace wool long johns. We got them from the
Norwegian fisherman who first enjoyed there benefits. "Aldo Termic
undertoys" purchased in Canada. Anyway he wouldn't wear them cause
they looked like panty hose.
     Years later he went to Alabama to Duck hunt with his cousins there.
It was very cold and icy. They all wore panty hose for a base layer
cause they are cheap and synthetic and they work very well.

chase