[at-l] Going to Katahdin Monday.

--
In a message dated 1/12/03 2:01:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
farina6@comcast.net writes:

"TJ,
Tell K we'll be coming that way soon, but taking the scenic route!
AT thruhikers, Class of 2003!

:-)"

There were MEGAs at HQ today, making reservations for June! It's a small
world, they're planning a summit the day before I head southbound from
Katahdin to Caratunk! Maybe I'll see some the '03ers from the Yahoo group
when I head northbound from Caratunk in September. Lots of news from Baxter
HQ, and I hiked into the AT shelters at the Birches this morning.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
TJ