[at-l] Pantyhose

--
It can be nice and comfortable to wear pantyhose when you are in your
sleeping bag for the night. But if you are out and about around camp or on
the trail, pantyhose is pretty flimsy. An alternative would be to purchase a
pair of dance tights in your size. Dance tights are thicker and won't shred
the first time you mention, "bramble bush." They also are available in a
million colors and several different material mixes too. My favorite are
made of wool, silk, and lycra. Try Danskin or Gapiezio for good quality.
I wear tights a lot. Around town that is, but not on the trail. Because,
when I want to get at my feet, I don't want to take half of my outfit off to
do the project.
I suggest good, heavy duty, wool/silk blend leggings for the trail. Save the
pantyhose or tights for your sleeping bag time -- why not? Amber.

--
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]