[at-l] Zip Stoves vs; Alcohol Stoves

In part this depends on the trip.
I can buy rice and beans that need 45 minutes cooking for a lot less money
and/or preparation time at home.
I usually can find things to do while supper cooks.  That 45 minutes is
never wasted,
even if all I do is watch the squirrels play.

I do plan on experimenting with the pot cozy for some 45 minute cooking
someday.
The cozy does extend the cooking range of the Alcohol stoves considerably.
I am not yet confident in the combination as a "slow cooker" for my cooking
style.

YMWV  (Your Mileage WILL Vary.)

Black Wolfe