[at-l] Friends need ride from Atlanta to Springer!

--
Hello,

I have a couple of friends from Vermont that need a ride from the Atlanta
Radisson to forest route 42 near Springer.

Doughhead thru-hiked the trail in '98 and he's finally got his wife
interested in backpacking and they plan on section hiking to Fontana Dam.
He's a great guy, almost like a brother.  We hiked about 700 miles together.
They'll need a ride March 1, sometime in the morning.

Any takers?  Or can anyone suggest a shuttle service?

They'd like to know asap in case they have to make other arrangments.

Thanks,

Sly