[at-l] ULA- P2

Well, I've bitten the bullet and ordered a P-2. I've carried Kelty's
Gregory's, and Dana's over the years and I thought I'd lighten up a bit.

I've slowly lightened up my equipment and replaced things with lighter items
as they wore out. I hated to do that with my trusty pack, but for the price,
it is worth a try.

The pack comes highly recommended by Sly, somebody I've known and trusted
for many years.

Brian at ULA will have it completed for my April hike on the AT. I'm
psyched! This is the first major piece of equipment I've purchased in a long
time!

Pete
Broknspoke