[at-l] Poles, was: wrist straps

--
I have a pair of Masters that were reviewed in Backpacker,  and not a hiking
trip goes by that I am not grateful for them.   Hiking here in PA is hard
enough with the rocks and the poles have saved me a hundred times at least
and that is the truth.   I even went and got a pair of Komperlli (spelling)
for Stick Dawg and he too loves his poles.
Also hiking I am able to get more into a rhythm faster than without and the
is truth in that they help take the strain off of my knees and lower back.

  As far as rubber tips go, I never tried them but I might this summer to
quiet down the "pinging" as the poles hits a rocks on the trail.   I am just
concerned over the gripability of the poles on the rocks with the tips...

Sparky's! 2 cents worth