[at-l] Tent Help

--
I am getting my gear together for my AT hike on April 18. Thanks to informa=
tive publications and this list, I know exactly what gear I will need on th=
is hike. Problem is, I'm having the hardest dang time trying to chose a ten=
t.
I've hiked and camped since I was 5, so I am very gear educated, yet the te=
nt situation is a problem this time. I cannot find one that I'm happy with,=
 unless I want to pay two-three hundred dollars...and I don't. It can be a =
2-4 person tent. Any suggestions? Anyone selling theirs want to email me of=
f list?
Marsha
Cleveland OH