[at-l] AT Patch

You only bought an ATC badge with the AT symbol on it. The badge for
the 2000 miler designation is a semicircle "rocker" shaped badge. You
probably could have gotten the same badge thru the ATC's website or by
simply joining the organization. I have a life member badge somewheres
around here, but as an ounce weiny, I've never attached it to my pack.

Bill...