[at-l] AT Patch

Hmmm, you've probably got a general purpose AT patch sold by the ATC.
Its not a thru-hiker patch (and in fact there is no such thing).  If
you're a 2000-miler, you can apply for and get a rocker to go under the
patch.  Says something like "2000-miler".

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net