[at-l] purity and hike planning

--
"I think it would be fun to *get* a patch to commemorate my walk,
but under current definition, and under my current thinking, it ain't gonna
happen.
Oh well.  Not gonna let it spoil my hike.  I'll have other souvenirs, more
valuable.  I just think it's more important to do it my way than to *earn* a
patch for doing what's a big deal to me someone else's way."

"other souvenirs, more valuable" I like that, Delita.
TJ