[at-l] Dr. Zimmermand

--- bleederguy <bleederguy@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I remember that crash.  That had to be the strangest
> Gathering workshop I have ever lead.

Once a klutz always a klutz. You'd think I'd have learned
after the Gathering. No...exactly 365 days and 2078 miles
later I continued to stumble and fall:

http://friends.backcountry.net/datto/pic/chairgap.htm

Datto

PS: I didn't realize this journal entry was exactly one
year after that Gathering stumble. Whew there is something
strange about that. My anniversary stumble. That's what it
is. Ha. Of course, there was that stumble in the Smokies
that took off all th skin from my forearm, and that fall on
the rocks in eastern Pennsylvania and that fall associated
with the limbo incident down south and the...