[at-l] this n' that

Hi' my name is Dave they call me Easy, a great trail name I suppose, In the
sense that  I can just walk up to another hiker and say I'm Easy.

 Then if you look in the subject line it says "this n' that" I stole that
from Jack , the Jack that loves Bruce ...... Dan Bruce maybe also ..... lol.
Had I used "TiT for Tat" in the subject line I know most of you would have
deleted the e-mail or passed by in digest mode,  well its not Daves fault
the world is full of god fearing sinners.

  Anyway most you know me as Easyhiker, some don't understand me and I could
give a ratz ass, others just accept me and 2 love me.  For those that just
accept me I would like a ride from Atlanta to the ruck Friday and I plan on
starting .... a to where ever hike on Sunday. Maybe i'll get lost on the
Freeman trail, but you can be rest assured I won't be trashing motel rooms
till atleast Helen, hell maybe i'll fly in a bunch of models from my adult
site and we'll all just lounge around behind the glass in the hot tub at the
Hiawasse Holiday Inn chowing on Arbys and drinking suds from the grocery
store down the steep little incline, about 30 feet i'd say, bu hey thats
alot for a hiker.

Seriously I would love a ride and a chance to meet those whom will grow to
love me ....