From: "Linda/Jan Benschop" <athummingbird@ellijay.com>
To: "Dave Hicks" <daveh@psknet.com>; <Kyvcat@aol.com>;
<at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Update: GA RUCK -- Food & Food Preparation Equipment --
as of 01-02-03-hut-HUT

I officially nominate Chainsaw to be the Vice GACzar under OB.  Anyone else
second the nomination?  Pretty cool for a non GA resident.  Unfortunately,
as he is from out of state, he cannot run for the Czar position next year.
However, he adds a great deal to the party even if he doesn't live in the
right state.

Countdown to GA ruck....
Hummingbird

---