[at-l] Alcohol Stoves

It looks like a good stove, just as are most of the Son of Catfood Can
Stoves. The basic design is a metal can to contain alcohol, a base
plate to warm it and start alcohol fumes for burning and pot supports.
Eyballing the pictures suggest it is among the shoe polish can
sub-species.

If you come to one of the RUCKs over the next few weekends, I bet you
will be taught how to make a stove from soda cans or some similar
resource - and how to do it for essentially free. At the GARUCK, I'll
bring basic tools, muffler tape, samples of hardware cloth, a few wire
coat hangers (which appear to the be pot supports for HNL) and some
alcohol.

Bill...