[at-l] AT Hike and Photos

--
Evening,

We went hiking today on the AT in SNP.  We started at Rockfish Gap and hike=
d up to McCormick Gap.  It was a beautiful breezy day with lots of sunshine=
. Walking back on Skyline Drive, we watched the sun set. Round trip, 6.75 m=
iles.

I wore the Moutainsmith Ghost pack for the first time today.  It rides well=
 on my hips.  Now if I can just get everything in those 3000 cubic inches.

Getting in Shape for my thru-hike!

Check out the photos at: http://community.webshots.com/user/vajfitz  Look i=
n the Appalachian Trail folder.

Regards,