[at-l] Why off topic, SUV's

Just what taxes are you referring too? Gasoline taxes and tag fees are
supposed to pay for most of road construction and repair. I haven't seen too
many bikes pulling up to the gas pump lately. Truckers pay additional taxes
for the same reason. And if roads were paved for bikes, a little known and
undocumented factoid, then the bike riders don't seem to have paid for the
privilege. We need a $100 per year bike tag so they too can own part of the
road. Bike groups down here generally oppose separate bike paths which
parallel roadways, God only knows why.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"