[at-l] Genuineness of Contemporary Thru-hikes (LONG)

--
In a message dated 1/8/2003 10:22:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> ".  Hey, Sly -
> how "pure" were you on the CDT?  How "pure" is it "possible" to be on the
> CDT?

Not very.. on both counts!

Unless two or more people are hiking the trail together, it's not likely th=
at
anyone, ever follows the same path.  I like that.

Although I think the AT is a great and wonderful trail, I'd prefer the
freedom to hike without rules and definitions.  The big difference with
hiking the CDT, as opposed to the AT, is that you make you own rules and yo=
ur
hike is defined by them.=A0

In other words, I did it my way.  : )

Sly