[at-l] Genuineness of Contemporary

Jim and/or Ginny Owen wrote:

> Yes - and this "issue" is then carried over to the Trail where it becomes
> literally the single most divisive and rancorous issue that you'll run into
> on the Trail -

My guess is that a very small percentage of people hiking on the AT have ever
even heard of the AT-L. My guess is also that this 'issue' was and 'issue' on
the Trail a long, long time before the AT-L, or internet, were even thought up.

>  It's almost a duty ON
> THE PART OF THOSE WHO HAVE THRUHIKED to present their various philosophies
> ---- ONCE.

A duty? You're kiddin', right?

> Enuff - I have other things to do right now - but I'm sure someone will want
> to continue this mess - whether now or later.

Like you just did...and, then I just did?

--
Felix Enero
ME-->GA '98