[at-l] Why off topic, SUV's

> ***   Beyond that design flaws overlap into other areas
> like tires. In the last week here in Florida 2 SUV's had
> blowouts and rolled over out on Interstate 75 killing
> several people and badly injuring the others.

Blowing any tire at 75 MPH in any vehicle is a hazard.  Minivans roll at the
same rate as SUVs under the same conditions.  I rolled my VW microbus at 65
MPH when I was young and stupid due to a blowout.  (Must remember NOT to hit
the brakes next time...)

Tire maintenance and proper inflation are very important.

Shane