[at-l] The SUV thing and some other Off Topic Bull

--
In a message dated 1/7/2003 10:12:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

> How about KellyGoStealDennisMiller'sYearOldRant?
>
> http://www.hbo.com/dml/past_rants/20020201.html
>
> Miller, for what it's worth, is a comedian. It was a *joke*, Kelly.
> TJ

Ah Ha!  It took 21 minutes!  I was wondering who would figure it out first.
Man, I KNEW the "I don't want to get off on a rant here" and the "That's just
my opinion, I could be wrong" would tip off somebody.  :)

KellyGoSocialExperiment.