[at-l] Rick's good thoughts re the AT and thru-hikes

Rick has written a darn good post with some perspecive that I had not
really considered - every inch is indeed important when you are thinking
about it from the perspective of the organization that is vested with
the responsibility to legally protect every inch, and every viewshed,
and every related pollution source, and every related issue of drainage,
maintenance, access, relations with various landowners and governments,
etc.  Here's to the ATC, and its related land trust organization!

thru-thinker