[at-l] The SUV thing and some other Off Topic Bull

--

After reading this diatribe full of badly masked f words...

If any one on this list ever gives me crap again for spelling out BS in a
post about
this list... a one line post.... Not an attack on the world like this one..
I will personally tell you what you can do with your email....

If this represents your posting ability.... Try this name....

KellyGoElsewhere

Russ (hotdog - AT Class of 2003)