[at-l] Orgalthorpe was Historic AT Route

I drove to the top of Mt. Oglethorpe a few years ago.  The mountain is
residential, and the road while public, is rough.  There is a monument
on the top of it and an FAA tower.  The monument is to General
Oglethorpe and has been damaged by lightening strikes or weather.  I
couldn't tell where the trail had been (might have gone down the road).