[at-l] Why off topic, SUV's

--
In a message dated 1/7/2003 2:01:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Toritalk8@aol.com writes:

> It is people like you, on 2 wheels, thinking they own the road, that cause
> the problems. Those who bike need to have consideration and MOVE over when
> the vehicle that the road was made for is coming.
> Don't get me wrong, I love biking too, but it's the guys that hang over in
> the lane and don't merge right when they know a car is coming. I don't care
> what size car your in, the biker should get out of the way.

Actually, the bike has as  much right there as you do.... Seeing as how
bicyclists
can lose their auto drivers licenses for violations. Judging from
what you said above.... Maybe you should sell your car and take a cab.....
Are there some jerks on bikes.. Yes... But more in cars....

hotdog