[at-l] Why off topic, SUV's

--
In a message dated 1/7/2003 1:10:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tacombs99@hotmail.com writes:

> POG, I don't think this article is aimed at you.  In fact, I'm certain it is
> not.  The article (and the study it explains) is, in my interpretation, an
> illustration of how foolish it is to buy and use an SUV as an urban attack
> vehicle.  You do wonderful things like rescuing cold hikers in your
> car--good for you.  But put your SUV in a city with thousands of others
> like
> it, and it indeed becomes a weapon.

The article starts out calling ALL SUV owners jerks.  The bigger the SUV,
the bigger the jerk.  The Author doesn't differentiate.... SUV = Jerk

I guess it does apply, no matter what nice things you might do with your
SUV. As for the Gun reference, I agree with POG. I see why she got pissed
off...

I thought POG was "on target" with her comments. Shoot, she did good....

I also ride bicycles, so I see your bike commuter point too.

Russ (hotdog - Classs of 2003)
<A HREF="www.trailjournals.com">www.trailjournals.com</A>

Chevy Tahoe, SUV - Class of 2000
NRA Member