;-) RUCK (was) RE: [at-l] hello

I once mentioned "Rucking" to a friend who was weekend camper.  Someone
overheard us and began to PREACH to us about the language we were using.  I
waited 'til they were finished and explained I in quiet, measured tones that
I had said R*U*C*K and not the other word.  I think they were thoughly
embarassed and ashamed.  Though I think my friend was saddened that I did
not mean the other word.

William, The Turtle

PS  Can anyone think of a short (no more than 3 sentences) definition of
RUCK?  One that explains "all" about a Ruck.