[at-l] Genuine Thru Hikes---a Last Comment

--
Weary,

That would be nice if they did change their rules somewhat to include side
trail such as Gulf Hagas or even incorporated into the official AT.  Then the
blue blazers could take a short cut!

What I'd like to see is the caretaker at Springer handing out 2000-miler
applications.  Kind of sucks when you hike 2157 miles to get to Daicy Pond,
they hand you the application, and you then find out old AT doesn't count....

Sly