[at-l] RE: PA Ruck list HELP!!!!

Sly, how can I fix this?  My IT guys said that when I send an email with an
email address typed out in it that it gets a duplicate sent right next to
the original as a "signature" feature.  They didn't know how or if we would
be able to delete this feature.  I try to keep everything lined up on the
original email and just forward it when it's updated, and only once on
fridays.

Name			Trailname		City/State		camp
or hostel
email addy

My original, which I keep in Outlook as an email looks fine in "arial" with
a number 10 font.  It's only when I send it does it make it look bigger.  Do
you have any suggestions?  Sorry for the inconvenience.