[at-l] Re: Contents of AT-L digest

Backpacking magazine has published some interesting training regimens.
However, you might want to figure out what your current conditioning is
and have a preparation plan based on your current state. Walking stairs
and other leg workouts seem to be the most generally recommended items.
Taking hikes and carrying a load while practicing the use of your gear
is a good idea, also.

BTW, what do you mean by your TH this autumn? Are your SOBO and/or a
glutton for wintry punishement?

Bill...