[at-l] GA RUCK -- Food & Food Preparation Equipment List -- Update as of 5 Jan

Looks as if Saturday night dinner is veering toward Chili -- with one firm
"a bunch of chili" and one tentative "Chili for the group."
(Vcat & Sly might need to coordinate to be sure we don't overload, as the
last count which I have seen still has us with about 25 folk coming.)

We seem to have a number of holes in the food list, which I assume folk will
be signing up to fill, if last year is any indication.

Chainsaw

*** Food volunteered

** FRIDAY:

* Friday Supper:

Homemade bread....probably some Pesto bread and some Buttermilk bread
--> Hummingbird

Soup (& Homemade bread if needed) --> Chainsaw

Veggie soup w/ a meat broth base --> Bryan Kramer

** SATURDAY:

* Saturday Breakfast w/ blueberry patch filled pancakes. -->OB

    Some breakfast food (depending on what others sign-up for) --> Chainsaw

* Saturday Supper:

A bunch of Chili --> Vcat

Cornbread mixings for the chili --> OB

Tiramisu --> Sunny

*** Food tentatively volunteered:

Chili for the group --> Sly

*** Food Preparation Equipment volunteered:

Two 42 cup coffee pots (one for hot water & the other for coffee) & one 11x
21 inch electric grill --> Chainsaw