[at-l] Story about 'Jagged' who summited 10/6

Ah Jagged... For awhile there, I saw her, Pete, Tweety, Grayson,
almost everyday. They always seemed to walk the same lengths we did.
Then somewhere along the line, we got a few days behind and we
summitted on Oct 9th. Elvis, Ketchup, and I were there when Elvis took
that picture of Jagged on McAfee Knob, right after some serious
lightning storms had passed. How I miss the trail...

Scooby '02
http://www.trailjournals.com/mikesteph