[at-l] Gear List - Light Weight

You should be able to get gear to under 17 pounds very easily. I have seen
people with less than 10 pounds of gear. Going this light, it isn't
unreasonable to expect to make more miles, so the days between towns are
fewer. You could actually hit a town every three days, sometimes less.

So by carrying less food also, you could actually have a total carry weight
less than 20 pounds. My low altitude winter pack (when I'm hiking, not
climbing)
is usually only 30 pounds for five days, during which time I can cover
between 75 and 100 miles if there isn't a lot of snow and ice on the ground.

There will be a lot of lightweight gear at the Rucks, and plenty of people
willing to "Tuckerize" your pack.

Lee I Joe