[at-l] PA Ruck Reservation

I also got the recorded message and then e-mailed the regional office at an=
 e-mail address given on the Ruck web site from last year. hiironmasters@hi=
-dvc.org  I haven't heard anything back from them though.
     Beesknees
RE:
>A friend advises that he tried to contact the Ironmasters Mansion today to
arrange accomodations for the Ruck. He got a recorded message that it is cl=
=3D
osed until Jan. 20th but leave a message. I wonder what are the chances of =
=3D
making a reservation at this time. Anyone have this experience in previous =
=3D
years?<

Beegfut/Rich Ehli