[at-l] PA Ruck "cleaned" up list Part 2

--
Hey,  I tried to make it work but I was not aware the Ryan's program did
this.

  I have put the PA Ruck roster on a word document in an easy to read format.
 If'n anyone wants me to email it to them I will be more than happy to email
it to you off list.

  I am grateful to Gary Roberts for collecting the information and putting it
out there for all of us to have.   I know I check to see if any of the locals
here in the area are going and I use it to prod my local  AT hiking club ( of
which I am the new kid on the block and the guy with wild ideas ) to consider
maybe doing something to help sponsor the event.   So I think Gary is doing a
good job keeping us all updated and I wanted to say "Thanks Gary!"

  Sparky!