Re[2]: [at-l] Story about 'Jagged' who summited 10/6

--
In a message dated 1/3/2003 9:44:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Why does he bother? I suspect someone asked a question, and he replied to
> the
> best of his knowledge.

Someone?  You mean the reporter?

I'm sorry this pisses me off everytime I see it.  He may as well call the
4000 others liars and said there's only a 1 of 3 chance the lady didn't hike
the entire trail either.

I also think the reporter was a nitwit for putting it in the article in the
1st place.

I'll drop it now...

Sly