[at-l] Snow...well just a little

--
I expereinced snow on the trail today.  Went to that overpass before
HotSprings and hiked up to Rich Mt. (still have not found that fire tower)
Any way the flakes were flying and some was trying to stick. March is coming
soon and alot of folks are getting more obsessed than usual!!

Ron/HighAnxiety  2003

P.S. a side note... someone gave me a bunch of Tuna (foil packets) in
sunflower oil..anyone know anything about it?