[at-l] HNY part III (off topic)

I've served on two - in both cases the parties and their lawyers worked
hard, did a good job, and - from my limited perspective - justice was
done; in the end, we are all no better or worse than what we see, feel
and perceive looking back at us from the mirror . . . like that saying
that I always get wrong about democracy, our justice system and the role
of the jury are terribly inefficient at achieving truth and justice, but
they sure look good compared to everything else humankind has tried so
far . . .

thru-thinker
[son of a county doc, and himself a practicing lawyer . . .]