[at-l] Bummed Out

Well, my plans for 2003 are up in the air again.  It wasn't enough that the
thought of trying to do two 4-6 week sections was starting to intimidate
me, now my employer is messing with my retirement plans.  I don't know if I
will make it come off in April or not.  They're making noises about
sweetening the pot by several K/yr. but I might have to hang around a
little longer to get it.  To top it off I spent several hours in the ER on
Christmas Eve with severe pain in my lower back and right thigh.  Among the
theories was a pinched sciatic nerve and kidney stones (the ER staff's
money was on the first, since then someone else has suggested arthritis in
my hip).  After several rounds of pain killer and muscle relaxers at half
hour intervals I was sent home not well but bearable.  Felt great Christmas
day but hey, I was a walking drug store.  That wore off, I am running out
of prescription pain killers and I'm having trouble getting to see my
doctor (Canada isn't the only place with an availability problem) so I'm
worried now that I might not be able to walk that far depending on whether
they can figure out what's the problem.  Maybe I'll have to change my trail
name.

Saunterer => Limpy?