[at-l] Tuna & Chicken Foil Pack

I also like the tuna/chicken/salmon pouches. I have taken to carrying a col=
d trail lunch of pita bread, tuna pouch, and a couple of mayo packs. I cut =
the pita in half and mix the tuna and mayo in the pita for a single tuna sa=
lad. I don't know how easy it is to pick up mayo packs in the trail towns. =
I get them at the caf=E9 at work for shorter trips. I had this lunch in Nov=
ember in the Uwharrie NF on a Scout trip. A couple of the Scouts had MREs a=
nd I yogied the little bottles of Tabasco sauce which spiced up my sandwich=
. It was a nice lunch with a show of gently falling leaves all around us.

SoulFull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC
Good fitting footwear is more than worth its weight.