[at-l] Weight issues

Hi Gary,

Wish I could come.  I would bring that scale (to 70 pounds) along with my 5
pound scale.  There are usually a fair number of other scales there so I'm
pretty sure you'll have no problem weighing stuff.  Give a holler if you're
bringing a scale and tell us how much it weighs and the intervals.

Happy Tuckerizing,

Mara
Stitches, AT99