[at-l] Trip Report & Solution for Pennsylvania Pointed Rocks

Quick AT section hike trip report:

I had my first encounter with the AT in Pennsylvania, during a rather short
section hike on 12/30/2002 (accompanied by Solar Bear).  There was a nice
little layer of ice and snow on the trail.

My "helpful" observation: The pointed rocks of Pennsylvania are not so
pointy, when covered with ice and snow!

Tee Hee Hee! :)

Cheryl aka Swamp Blar

p.s.  It's good to be back in sunny Florida now, even though I did enjoy
feeling the cold temperatures and seeing some snow for a change!