From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Paul Magnanti
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 1:45 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] The Camera mystery deepens

Would you believe someone returned it at my place of
business this morning??!?!

I left a note asking for the film, no questions asked.

I get here this morning and the camera iss sitting
here! No note or anything...

Guess the scum who took it realized it was not digital
or maybe someone found it and returned it...

Life is really great sometimes!

=====