[at-l] Why I don't smoke...

I was in Cincinnati the other day...I think it was Sunday. I
was downtown and it was early. There must have been some
road construction going on, or something, because they had
most of the streets closed. So, I get kinda twisted around
and end up down by the river, by the aptly-named Riverfront
Stadium. I was enjoying the moment, and some memories of
when I played for the Reds back in the mid-70's, and decided
to enjoy one of my Christmas-gift Macanudos. Well, there
musta been a gas leak, or some such...cuz, I no sooner
snipped the end off that cigar and got it lit and all the
sudden...down she came. That whole stadium just crumbled. I
kinda looked around a little and did what we Midwesterners
call 'high-tailed'...I high-tailed it outta there. So,
anyway...that's one of the three reasons I don't smoke.
(Unless Steve Landis is buyin' the cigars...)

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98